Our vision at Indiana Technical Ceramics is to be a leading provider of engineered ceramic products, recognized for our unwavering commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction. We strive to be a global market leader, providing customized solutions to meet the evolving needs of our customers, and continuously growing our operations.
Mission and Goals
The mission of Indiana Technical Ceramics is to achieve continuous growth in its operations and become a dominant player in the global market for engineered ceramic products. Our goal is to deliver top-notch, specialized products to our customers in a timely manner while building strong relationships with them. We are committed to transparency and integrity in all our dealings and believe this is key to our success. We are constantly adapting to global changes and trends to ensure our business is efficient and well-positioned for the future.
Our Core Values
- Integrity and Trustworthiness: Honesty is at the forefront of everything we do at ITC. We foster trust within our organization and with our customers, leading to more cooperation and efficiency.
- Responsibility: We take ownership of our actions and care for the environment and communities we impact.
- Respect: We value diversity and treat each other with dignity and respect.
- Openness: We embrace new opportunities and challenges with an open mind and welcome constructive feedback.
- Ethical Behavior: We uphold ethical standards in all our actions and decision-making.
- Continuous Learning: We believe in constant self-improvement and strive to increase our knowledge and expertise on a daily basis.
Meet Our Team
Sanjay SarawagiManaging Director and Founder
Sanjay Sarawagi serves as the Managing Director of Indiana Technical Ceramics, a company specializing in engineering products. He entered the field in 1993, beginning his journey in Surat, India. Two years later, in 1995, he founded OKOSU, a company that dealt in spare parts for textile machinery. Over time, the company was rebranded as Indiana Technical Ceramics. Mr. Sanjay had always been really passionate about the engineering field, and that’s when he decided to turn his passion into business. With over 25 plus years of experience in the textile field, his knowledge about the textile machinery is commendable, his great curiosity and knowledge is what led to the success of his empire.
Yash SarawagiChief Executive Officer (CEO)
He started working in 2018, currently managing the company simultaneously with Mr Sanjay. His primary focus is managing the production smoothly and looking after the total quality management of the process. Yash Sarawagi completed his Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University and later pursued post graduation from Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta, in the field of Family Business Management in 2022.
Disha SarawagiChief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Miss Disha Sarawagi is the marketing officer at ITC. She recently completed her post-graduation from the University of Warwick. UK, in MSc in Marketing & Strategy. Her primary aim is to manage ITC’s global operations and organize marketing activities to raise brand awareness of the company.